Oak Creek is an industry leader when it comes to boilermaker services. We carry all the necessary certifications for every project, including the R-Stamp from the National Board Inspection Code (NBIC).
In addition to construction, we also provide ongoing maintenance for many of our customers. If you ever have a boiler tube leak or other mechanical failure, you can trust us to restore boilers quickly and efficiently.
- Position, align and secure structural parts and related assemblies of pressure vessels, such as boilers, tanks and vats.
- Analyze defective units and indicate necessary corrective action.
- Inspect, patch, drill, chip, cut, tap, weld, bolt, rivet, screw, clip, caulk, clamp, flange, flue or bond component parts to assemble products.
- Lay out, cut apart, build or repair boilers, tanks and drums.
- Vessel and drum modifications and installations.
- Test and inspect boiler systems for leaks or defects.
- Clean vats using scrapers, wire brushes, and cleaning solvents.
- Replace or repair broken valves, pipes, or joints, using hand and power tools, gas torches, and welding equipment.